IaaS and Virtual servers (VPS/VDS) based on VMware platform
Russia’s largest distributed commercial cloud (by the number of nodes)
At the very center of 3data’s cloud solutions is a unique distributed server cluster, the nodes of which are located in their own 3data data centers and are connected by Fiber-optic Channels into the ring-type network. This disaster-proof solution provides maximum reliability of the service and ensures trouble-free operation not only in cases of malfunctions on separate hardware, but even in the case of a complete shutdown of one of the data centers. 3data’s unique distributed infrastructure provides flexibility for a variety of customer challenges and maximum network availability.
For dedicated computing resources, nodes of 3data’s distributed cluster are used. Each node consists of dozens of servers (hosts) and data storage system modules (node). Hosts and nodes have redundant internal subsystems and reserve each other as a whole (according to the N+1 scheme). Cluster elements are united by several independent networks, i.e. storage network, access network, management network, etc. Network equipment is reserved by the N2 scheme. Virtualization cluster operation is managed by the hypervisor. Automatic load balancing instruments are tuned as well as copying backup and performing parameter monitoring. Access to the control panel is performed at the client’s request.
Implementation of various distributed models of resources use is possible:
- backup copying between data centers (between cluster nodes);
- hot backup on the basis of two or more data centers (cluster nodes);
- load distribution between two or more data centers (cluster nodes).
A distinctive feature of 3data is its great attention to its customers. This is reflected in the willingness to always meet and fulfill any customer requirements in solving a particular problem. For example, 3data will:
- promptly provide the service here and now, when you need it most;
- migrate the client systems into the cloud;
- provide an appropriate test period;
- help in solving any problems with communication channels, will agree on all the parameters with any operator, will comply with the required deadlines for services submission and will find alternative solutions where necessary;
- provide a user-friendly personal customer account;
- provide all possible payment methods.
In 3data data centers the emphasis is on constant testing and the introduction of new technologies and solutions: hardware, software, methods of use, etc. To eliminate the influence of experiments on the functioning of the existing infrastructure, a separate testing center was created. Regular training of employees is conducted. At the same time we actively listen to feedback and are very attentive to innovative advice.
Maximum return on investment!
Due to the large number of dispersed 3data cluster nodes, the optimum cost of services management (scale effect) will be achieved. This allows us to offer reasonable prices for high quality services!