Baremetal Cloud Server
Baremetal cloud service enables you to leverage high-performance bare-metal severs to run performance-demanding applications. This service allows you to use OpenStack APIs to provision bare-metal servers, install operating systems (OSs) on the servers, and implement automatic management. It enables you to deploy applications directly on physical servers in a OpenStack-based environment and manage the servers together with VMs.
Advantages of baremetal cloud server
Baremetal cloud service provides you with powerful bare-metal server management capabilities. The following capabilities are provided for you to provision and manage you bare-metal servers and to develop upper-layer service applications:
- A web-based management console (B/S architecture) that enables visibility;
- Create bare-metal servers using pre-defined images and specifications in a specified region as well as delete bare-metal servers;
- Manage bare-metal servers, including provisioning, deleting, querying, modifying, starting, stopping, and restarting bare-metal servers;
- Configure automatic management policies to automatically delete expired bare-metal servers;
- Attach shared EVS disks to and detach the disks from bare-metal servers.