THE FOLLOWING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED:
1. To post material:
- containing pornography;
- containing the propaganda of violence, fascism, extremism, terrorism, nationalism, chauvinism, racial hatred and/or proclaiming one special race, ethnicity or gender as superior over others and/or announcing another race, nationality, gender inferior, as well as sites containing calls to overthrow legitimate authority in a State;
- encouraging, supporting or promoting activity that violates federal, regional or local laws and/or violates Russian or international agreements;
- falling under the category of 'warez';
- promoting hacking (hacking, cracking) or distributing passwords to web sites for adults.
Any material posted on our servers that fits the description above, will be either immediately blocked without prior notice or the provision of services will be temporarily suspended until the circumstances are established and payment of the fine (as prescribed by the Company) is forthcoming.
2. To perform actions, including:
- unauthorized distribution or copying of software (piracy or 'warez') without existing corresponding Agreements permitting such activity;
- violation of international, Russian agreements;
- deception that could cause moral or physical harm;
- trading objects of an obscene nature;
- narcotics trafficking;
- unauthorized copying and distribution of protected files under international and/or Russian copyright law, such as music Layer-3 (MP3), video, WMA, copiers and ROMs;
- other activities that fall under the definition of 'illegal';
- the use of bots such as Eggdrop or any other programs that run on servers via Telnet. (SSH is also not allowed without special permission).
All other violations not described above are dealt with separately, to determine whether offence or not.
3. To abuse the Company resources by undertaking the following:
- Hacking - attempts to penetrate off-limits system areas, a company's intranet or networks and computers accessible over the Internet without proper authorization;
- Use of fictitious e-mail addresses on servers in the Company's network or networks on servers of third parties;
- trolling - sending offensive messages to obtain multiple responses;
- mailbombing - sending the same message content in large quantities to the same e-mail address and/or placing mails in a mailing list without notice and consent of the latter, as well as sending messages without the relevant subjects in a large number of newsgroups;
- spamming - sending unsolicited messages (spam) regardless of their size to persons who have not given their permission to commit such actions against them, sending unsolicited advertisements and advertising irrelevant topics to multiple addresses and/or news groups, as well as generating more letters than in normal use, unnecessarily. A message is any e-mail, ICQ, MSN Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, IRC and other similar means of information exchange.
Spamming is strictly punished – including suspension of the customer's services and issuing penalties!
4. To produce unauthorized manipulation of business contacts that include (but is not limited to) sending defamatory, scandalous or private information about a person without their permission, intentional infliction of moral damage, which may result in emotional stress. In addition, a similar offence is declared in cases of copyright infringement, illegal copying and manipulation of trademarks and violation of other intellectual property rights.
5. To abuse the server system equipment of the company's network, making violations, including:
- installation of programs on the server that require increased use of RAM, CPU or disk space;
- authorizing the use of e-mail servers, services, message forwarding and autoresponders to third parties;
- unauthorized sale of access to third-party applications installed on the server;
- excessive consumption of CPU and/or memory (CPU/RAM) as defined by the Company.